MANAGERS APPLY NOW
Got The Look
Got the Look, known as the leader of the hottest trendy stores in the market through out the Philadelphia & Atlantic City area is currently searching for a qualified Store Manager. This means great opportunities for career-minded individuals to join our Retail team, must have a passion for fashion, understanding of current fashion trends and present looks to our fashion-conscious clientele. If you are highly motivated, experienced, goal oriented, enthusiastic, and friendly; possess pride in both your abilities and the excellent merchandise you represent, knowing the customer comes first; you may just be the person we are searching for.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Employee training and development
- Building a strong motivated team
- Personnel and customer service relations
- Strategic business planning implementation
- Excellent leadership skills
- Managerial courage
- Strong merchandising skills
- Strong sales skills
The following knowledge, skills and abilities have been identified as those that would enable an individual to be successful in this position.
- Qualified candidates will possess a strong combination of all or most of the following skills and experience to be competitive in the selection process.
- 2 plus years' experience as a retail Store Manager or Assistant Manager overseeing multiple employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful experience developing and coaching employee performance.
- Successful experience in the ability to articulate a vision and strategy.
- Successful experience networking and recruiting talented candidates to fill vacant positions.
- Successful work performance demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to utilize methods and resources set forth to achieve goals.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Display initiative and innovation on the job
- Basic computer knowledge
- Successful ability to increase sales and manage controllable expenses.
- Evaluate, prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to multitask.
|||Adams Ave|||Got The Look||||||S8e9~pHNoeDm-CC3|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false